Diok wishes to recruit a head coach for the 2nd team to deliver the clubs objective of competing at the top half of the 1e Klasse competition. This groups forms part of a wider selection with the 1st team therefore both teams train together. A very talented young group of players that played a big part in Diok’s Ereklasse success this season.
Role and Responsibilities
- To lead the coaching of the 2nd team
- Work with the coaching staff of the selection group
- Plan and prepare training sessions 2x a week
- Attend the games on Sundays;
- Work within a season’s periodisation plan;
- Mentor and advise players were appropriate;
- Evaluate all coaching sessions and give feedback;
- Improve key skills across all players;
- Create a team culture to maximise the players potentials.
- Constant contact with the talent pathway coaches
- Work closely with the head of rugby.
- Level 2 coaching course completed or in the process.
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and persuade
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Experienced and have been an active coach within the last two years.
- Able to coach in structured environment
- Remuneration to be discussed at interview stage
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06 22361752.